- Capital Markets
- Fixed Income
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
Senior Vice President, Trading
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
Provide up-to-standard services to facilitate marketing units to meet sales team’s need in plain vanilla derivative transactions
- Warehouse and manage FX, IR Derivatives and Fixed Income positions, both market-making and support value-added customer business
- Understand and execute operational procedures in accordance with the bank’s guidelines and regulatory requirement to prevent breaching of law
- Price products for customer transactions accurately
- Provide market update to sales team
- Make prices in broker-market actively
- Quote the competitive prices to marketers in response to customers’ inquiries
- Promote to sales team once market opportunities are identified
- Accurately access the FX, money, derivative and capital markets information to identify valuable opportunities which create profits, new business, or expands existing businesses
- Bachelor degree holder or above (preferably with a Master Degree) with at least 10 years experience in treasury markets
- Good knowledge of treasury products and relevant regulatory requirements
- Have a sense of general FX and IR market outlook and macro economic environment
- Familiar with other treasury markets globally to identify potential business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong, fast and accurate decision skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|