You may also like
Team Head (Vice President, IT Security) – Information Technology
Bank Consortium Trust (BCT)
- Information Security
Technology – Equity Swap Java Developer, Vice President
- Cash Flow Management
Vice President - Technology Procurement / Sourcing
- Asset Allocation
- Business Analytics
CIB Operations - Wholesale Client Onboarding - APAC KYC Training Delivery Manager - Senior Associate / Vice President - Hong Kong / Singapore
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Asia Pacific Innovation and Robotics Office – Senior Associate / Vice-President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Strategy
Senior Vice President, Technology, Technology and Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Maintain understanding and awareness of the Investment & Insurance business related technology solutions / trends;
- Support and provide consultancy to various stakeholders in the evaluation and selection of relevant technology solutions to meet business objectives and target results;
- Recommend practical improvement initiatives to the business in relation to cost effective use of technology for desired business outcomes;
- Contribute to the future of the Consumer Banking Business via involvement in Consumer Banking Business Strategy and Consumer Banking Technology Roadmap formulation and budgeting activities;
- Lead and support/ coach the Consumer Banking Technology teams in the preparation of major business cases through the Bank’s standard approval processes;
- Lead a team of SME for project or initiative delivery and BAU support; ensure system security, resiliency and stability.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Business Management and/or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years' of relevant experience in Information Technology with major involvement in Investment and Insurance related systems;
- Good knowledge of application technologies and architecture; experience in infrastructure setup;knowledge on Avalog preferred;
- Proven capabilities in large business initiatives/ projects with end-to-end involvement throughout the project life cycle;
- Exposure in a wide variety of technologies from mainframe, mid-range to open system applications in a cross country multi-vendor environment;
- Strong business acumen, with a good analytical mind and adequate flexibility to adjust to situational changes;
- A good team leader with experience in managing a medium size technology delivery team; Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|