- Portfolio Management
Senior Vice President, Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Lead and direct the cards strategy for consumer finance for DBS Hong Kong
- Lead and direct customer acquisition for cards and unsecured loans
- Lead and direct the merchant partnership development and management
- Own the digital assets of cards and loans, drive brand building and monetization
- Lead and direct the cards, loans and merchant partnership teams as a best-in-class, innovative thinking team working collaboratively with Portfolio Management, Strategic Planning, Channel Management, Digital Transformation, Merchant Acquiring & Business Systems teams
- Lead the effort for DBS Hong Kong market recognition as the "Best Digital Bank" in the industry
- At least 15 years working experience in consumer marketing field, with strong business sense
good consumer insight and strategic thinking, preferably with credit card sales & marketing experience, with at least 5 years in managerial role
Creative and with strong business sense
Strong leadership skills, able to engage the team
Strong merchant partnership skill and good relationship with the consumer sector
Able to manage different levels of stakeholders
Experience and track record in digital marketing
Good consumer insight
Excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|