- Cash Management
- Risk Management
- Trade Finance
Senior Vice President, Commodities, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Team manager for a sub team within Commodities team: coach and manage direct reports to deliver and contribute team results
- Grow the business both organically on existing portfolio and via onboarding new clients
- Manage the sub team portfolio, establish quality customer relationships, and deliver differentiated banking facilities and financial solutions
- Cross-sell the Bank’s full range of financial services to exceed customer expectations: be proactive and innovative
- Take ownership on and cultivate good risk management practices
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in Banking, Economics, Finance, International Trade, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience in banks; prior corporate banking client coverage in commodity conglomerates is preferable
- Good understanding of trade finance, structured trade finance, cash management products, global market products, debt and equity market products is an added advantage
- Strong business acumen, able to analyze and interpret business and financial data
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed and accountable for results
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Able to travel regularly
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|