Senior Treasures Relationship Executive, Phone Banking, Customer Centre, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Provide customer-focused service to call centre customers in placing securities trading orders, processing initial public offerings applications and handling enquiries on credit cards and consumer banking products
- Ensure all operational and sales activities are in full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Post secondary or above, preferably degree holder in any disciplines
- Preferably with experience in call centre in banking or financial institutions, and good knowledge of banking, credit cards and investment products
- Qualified to carry out Investment regulated activities (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work at flexible hours on weekends and public holidays
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|