You may also like
Treasury Settlement Officer / Assistant Officer
Chong Hing Bank
- Fixed Income
TREASURY ASST / TREASURY OFFICER - HK listed shipping / forwarder / logistics service provider
- Business Plans
Senior Treasury Product Manager (Fund) / Treasury Product Manager (Fund)
Bank of China
- Product Development
Treasury Marketing Manager / Senior Treasury Marketing Manager
Bank of China
Branch Operations Officer / Relief Branch Operations Officer
Shanghai Commercial Bank
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Offier / Officer (Contract), Treasury & Markets Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Participate in the digital initiative to onboard customers to the electronic confirmation platform and assist on the documentation
- Prepare regulatory returns on treasury activities to HKMA and SFC
- Prepare payments (ie, SWIFT, RTGS, accounting entries) to customers for treasury transactions (including derivatives)
- Reconcile brokerages and clearing accounts
- Follow up with Relationship Managers on outstanding trade confirmations and deal exceptions
- Liaise with the Singapore headquarters on operational support to treasury markets business
- University graduate
- 2-5 years of related working experience
- Knowledge on treasury and markets products will be a plus
- Able to communicate in English and Cantonese
- Familiar with Excel and general PC applications’
- Willing to learn and work under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager / Senior Officer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.