Senior Officer / Officer, Talent Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support bank-wide Talent Management (“TM”) related initiatives including the Management Associate Programme (“MAP”), Summer Internship Programme (“SIP”) and Talent development in HK
- Coordinate MAP and SIP in Hong Kong through working closely with HK HR teams and stakholders in an effective manner
- Provide administrative support to the team efficiently in areas of annual Talent review & identification, Talent development initiatives and performance management
- Compile MIS reports for management review
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder with a 2 years’ experience in Human Resources and/or Talent Management, preferably in the banking industry or other financial institutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders
- Be agile, positive and tenacious. Passion in developing self and others is the prerequisite
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Talent Management