- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Financial Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Trade Finance
Senior Officer/ Officer, Officer, Documentation Services, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of corporate banking customers by extending professional and customized financial and banking services, and effectively retaining quality business relationships
- Explore new business opportunities in the corporate banking sector through various business networks and channels, and by deepening business penetration in existing portfolio
- Achieve business targets through identifying and realizing business opportunities in commercial lending, trade financing and other related financial solutions under Bank's ending guidelines
- Identify and minimize credit risk, prepare thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance to Bank's guidelines and policies
- Be familiar with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and to ensure full compliance with internal and external requirements on banking activities
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Possess minimum 3 years of relationship management and sales experience in corporate / commercial banking environment with proven record in cultivating new and existing customers
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services, and with thorough credit analysis skill-set in a banking environment
- Qualified individual to carry out regulated activities under SFO is preferred
- Demonstrated excellent drive for results and be able to adapt to a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|