- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Vendor Management
Senior Officer / Officer, Learning & Talent Development (3 months contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support Business Learning Partner Lead in training administration and classroom support
- Handle procurement process and follow up with vendors
- Prepare training reports
- Strong communicator to work with multiple stakeholders
- Able to prioritise and multitasking under a fast paced environment
- Post secondary qualification or above
- Good in Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|