- Customer Service
Senior Officer / Officer, Authorization & Fraud Detection, Legal & Compliance and Secretariat
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Provide and maintain efficient authorization services to our customers
- Handle cardholder's enquiries and complaints
- Perform online account monitoring via early warning fraud detection system
- Contact cardholder for transaction confirmation and/or account replacement issues
- Support fraud operation duties
- Secondary education plus 5 years or above experience on consumer banking
- 2 years of experience in customer service related areas or experience gain in banking and credit card related areas (i.e. Visa, MasterCard and Amex card operations in authorization and Fraud detection) will be an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Willing to work on 24-hour shift (with shift allowance) that are in line with operational needs
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|