You may also like
Fixed Income / Treasury Compliance - ED level
Compliance, Director - Insurance / Reinsurance Firm
(Assistant) Financial Compliance Manager (Financial Reporting)
Bank of China
Bank of China
Manager, AML Compliance , Banking, 1334/1342
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Senior Officer / Officer, Authorization & Fraud Detection, Legal & Compliance and Secretariat
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Ensure that 100% of transactions input are accurate, timely and in accordance with procedures and guidelines and customers’ instructions are within established Delegation of Authority
- Provide and maintain efficient authorization services to our customers
- Handle cardholder's enquiries and complaints
- Perform online account monitoring via early warning fraud detection system
- Contact cardholder for transaction confirmation and/or account replacement issues
- Support fraud operation duties
- University graduate or equivalent OR Secondary education plus 5 years or above experience on consumer banking
- preferably with 2 years working experience in credit card related area.
- Prepared to work on shift
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Willing to work on 24-hour shift (with shift allowance) that are in line with operational needs
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|