- General Ledger
- Management Reporting
Senior Officer / Officer, Account Services, Consumer Banking Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Provide support to daily transactions and monitor staff performance to ensure adherence to SLA agreed with BUs in terms of standard service turnaround time, accuracy and correctness and comply to bank policies and regulatory requirements especially for customer acceptance requirements;
- Handle internal/ external customer compliant tactfully and timely and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units/ parties within benchmark ;
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required;
- Perform checking and reconcilement of general ledgers and other system records on timely basis;
- Provide suggestions to the supervisor on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of services;
- Assist team leader to streamline the workflow, update the operation manual, prepare the BCP Plan and conduct drill test;
- Provide guidance and support to subordinates and monitor actual performance to provide quality services to customers;
- Maintain effective allocation of resources within the team using MTK.
- Degree holder;
- Minimum 3 years experience in consumer banking operations;
- Knowledge of consumer banking practices & procedures;
- Specialized academic qualifications or experience in general banking operations is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|