You may also like
HR Executive (Generalist)
Human Resources Executive, Resourcing (1-year contract)
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
HR Generalist - Financial Services
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
Human Resources & Administration Executive
Royale International Couriers
- Compensation and Benefits
- Contract Management
Human Resources Clerk
- Microsoft Word
- Employment Ordinance
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Senior Officer – HR Shared Services (9-month contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Administer employee’s health and welfare benefits programs and ensure high level of service quality including accuracy and turnaround time
- Administer leave benefits and related reporting to ensure accuracy of information and in full compliance with legislative and policy requirements
- Handle various payments and monthly general ledger reconciliation according to service level requirement
- Handle the pre-employment and pre-onboarding check
- Assist ad hoc projects and other HR admin activities as and when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years’ experience on health and welfare benefits programs administration
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and the relevant Banking Ordinance
- Strong PC skills on MS Excel & Word application
- Well-organized, detailed mind and dedicated; able to deliver high quality and high accuracy of work
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|