- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Officer, Card Direct Sales Support, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- To develop, evaluate and enhance operation and control procedure for unsecured loan and credit card business to increase efficiency and effectiveness of daily operation.
- To ensure sales activities and operation procedure are in complying with both internal and external regulations and policies.
- Work closely with sales team to deliver quality of customer service.
- Assist to monitor sales team daily activities to ensure full compliance in both internal and external regulations and policies.
- To deliver day-to-day clerical support to the team. Prepare regular business reports, sales productivities report & MIS for management review.
- Working with outsourcing recruitment agency / HR to ensure that HR Requirements of sales channels are effectively met.
- Maintain stock of premium and marketing materials, assist in office administration.
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in banking field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Careful and detail minded
- Organized and patient.
- Good in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing.
- Post secondary or above
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.