You may also like
Business Operations & HR Operations Administrator
Officer / Senior Officer, Pension Operations
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Technology - Business Technology Risk Officer, Associate
- Information Security
Senior Business Development / Business Development Officer
Branch Operations Officer / Relief Branch Operations Officer
Shanghai Commercial Bank
- Chinese Word Processing
- Gap Analysis
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
Senior Officer, Business Intelligence, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- BBIW initiative & Project Facilitator & Support: facilitate teams for strategy planning and implementation of the DFNO and digitalization target. E2E project management support to teams in gap analysis, business case preparation, requirement study, testing, deployment and post implementation.
- Support CBO Application/System Parameter Configuration
- MIS and data minding analysis support: MIS analysis to provide insights for DFNO initiatives generation and operation improvement
- Ops Performance (MTK) Data Custodian: Supporting teams in MIS / managerial reports, MTK Productivity monitoring, process improvement events, etc.
- Support Budget preparation and control
- Responsible to manage and support CBO Administrative tasks and staff care events
- University graduate or above
- Project Management Professional or with Proven Project Management Experience
- 1-2 years Banking Operations or project experience is preferred
- Good communication and written skill (English and Chinese)
- Good in IT office automation tools (MS Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Be data sensitive and with sound presentation and communication skill
- Support operations to produce regular MIS reports to reflect the productivity, quality and risk level of the division to facilitate management decision in an accurate and timely manner
- Support teams to managing Ad-hoc projects
- Report on benefit realization after project implementation
- Good in massive data digestion, fast summary and master the data meaning
- Idea packaging and presentation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|