- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Management
- Social Media
Senior Officer/analyst, Consumer Banking Marketing & Marketing Communications
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Develop marketing campaigns and events for Treasures Private Client, Private Bank and Bancassurance
- Execute campaigns and promotions effectively in alignment with the affluent segment
- Partner with vendors (such as creative & media agencies, design houses, printers, etc.) and deliver quality and timely marketing campaigns and promotions, including above-the-line, below-the-line, POS materials and social media
- Manage customer acquisition and engagement events
- Manage and control distribution and replenishment of marketing materials smoothly
- Maintain a good tracking system for post-program evaluation
- Handle advertising and promotion payment timely & accurately
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or with agency background, preferably financial industry
- Solid experience in event marketing and management
- Creative-minded, detail-oriented
- A good team player with strong project management and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|