Senior Officer, Account Services, Consumer Banking Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Process customer information enquiry requests including account record investigation, preparation of reply letters, debit notes & vouchers; place hold code to deceased/ bankrupt/ winding up customer accounts and Caution List update;
- Ensure all transactions are properly authorized before processing and meet the requirements stipulated in Operation Manual and report problem to supervisor immediately ;
- Process public record search services including land search, BR search and company search and related invoice settlement with service providers;
- Process Caution List record maintenance;
- Returned mails sorting and handling;
- Handle world check on Enterprise Wide Surveillance System (EWSS) to identify if there is potential hit of customer that need further investigation;
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately.
- Degree holder;
- Min. 2 -3 years experience in general banking and with basis general bank law knowledge;
- Relevant experience and knowledge of court order, bankruptcy/ winding up and deceased case handling is an advantage;
- Being attentive to details of assigned job;
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.