You may also like
Regional Sourcing Manager, Facilities Management and Utilities (FMU), APAC
- Project Management
Corporate Services Manager (Procurement Division)
Bank of China
- Contract Management
Senior Corporate Service Officer(Procurement)
Bank of China
Shun Tak Holdings
- Inventory Management
Senior Procurement Officer / Procurement Officer
- Supply Chain Management
Senior Manager, Sourcing, Group Procurement & Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Working with key partners to provide quality sourcing services to our stakeholders within DBS Bank Group (i.e. all BU/SUs), ensuring excellent value for money in the supply of goods and services and minimizing the bank’s exposure to supply risks;
- Perform spend analysis and recommend sourcing strategies;
- Source for products and services according to the specifications/ requirements provided;
- Manage procurement cycle, negotiation process and finalization of contracts;
- Negotiate with service providers for best possible contract terms and to ensure good value for money to DBS;
- Interface with service providers as primary sourcing contact point and coordinate with internal stakeholders to bring closure to procurement issues;
- Achieve targeted annual procurement benefits as set and agreed with management;
- Provide monthly regional wide savings and MIS reports;
- Complete and implement group procurement initiatives as per annual work plan.
- University Degree holder;
- 5 years of procurement experience in a regional banking institution environment;
- Knowledge of General banking and Procurement & Supply Chain;
- Knowledge on IT products and services, and service providers;
- Knowledge on general contract structure and terms;
- Negotiation & analytical skill.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|