- Product Development
Senior Manager, Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Identify opportunities to increase credit card penetration by way of card acquisition and activation, into both internal and external Banking customer bases
- Plan and execute the end-to-end processes for the above, working closely with internal stakeholders in establishing the procedures and processes, to provide our end customers with a seamless card on-boarding experience across various Sales Channels
- Be meticulous, detail-minded and exercise discipline to follow-through all programmes through execution and post-campaign effectiveness tracking, and to apply learnings from past initiatives into insights for new initiatives and opportunities
- At least 5 years working experience in sales & marketing with at least 3 years in banking/credit card industry
- Strong product development/product acquisition experience, preferably in credit card or banking industry with understating on channel management
- Analytical & savvy with numbers
- Ability to work under pressure, able to multi-task
- Strong IT, Internet knowledge and preferably with hands-on experience in system development will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with experience in collaborating with internal parties, senior management & external parties
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|