Senior Manager Portfolio Management & Business Planning
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Develop and implement analytical methods across different sales channels
- Use data to understand new ways of finding, impactful insights from limited data sets and develop recommendations
- Support the preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations describing the key attributes
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners on new initiatives, project requests, prioritization and delivery
- Maintain clear communication with internal stakeholders and senior management
- Ensure knowledge sharing, manage change and training across different teams
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 4-6 years’ experience in banking and digital is preferred
- Data analytic mindset with strong planning, organizing and business sense
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ownership and with customer focus
- Self-motivated, pro-active and with ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|