- Customer Service
- Data Science
- Process Improvement
- Research and Development
Senior Manager / Manager, Speech Analytics, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution
- Validate analysis by listening to subset of calls
- Construct searches, filters and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from call center and other telephonic conversations like telemarketing, investment product sales& advisory, collections etc
- Identify trends/patterns in customer interaction and non- speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement
- Provide basic speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design, and implementation of data initiatives
- Create innovative ideas to use the Speech technology in ways not recognized or requested by utilizing forward thinking skills and proactive approach with the tool
- Work with data science / analytics teams to perform text analytics on transcribed texts
- Stay in tune with research and development in speech analytics tools & techniques to evaluate and address current challenges & improvise utility of the technique
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Master’s degree highly preferred; concentration in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or Linguistic
- 3+ years of diverse data analysis experience working in a cross-functional team setting
- 1+ years of experience with Speech Analytics / Speech Recognition solutions, preferably with the Verint Platform
- Programming experience with SQL required
- Programming experience with Python, R or similar language is a plus
- Experience in sentiment analysis, advanced text analytics skills, especially with Cantonese / Mandarin language, is a plus
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Qlikview), is desired
- Fluent in Cantonese & English - reading and writing
- Proficiency in creating effective and visually appealing presentations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|