- Disaster Recovery Planning
- General Ledger
- Team Management
Senior Manager/Manager, Payment Operations, IBG Ops-Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist the unit / section manager to manage the day to day activities of the section
- Check and complete the processing of remittance and investigation cases in accordance with the established procedures & risk control, bank policies & guidelines, service standards
- Handle and respond to inquiries / requests from internal / external partners, customers, service providers on transaction processing and related matters
- Review risks mitigation measures and monitor and track progress of the actions taken to resolve risk and audit issues
- Perform independent reconciliation e.g. nostro account/general ledger reconciliation
- Provide coordination, guidance and coaching to section members in completing their responsibilities
- Provide suggestion for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization (for surge of volume) by means of DBS Management System continuously
- Adhere, provide guidance to section members and comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc pertaining to the operations
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to unit / section manager and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
- Minimum 5 years working experience in banking operations or relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year in people management experience
- Good knowledge and experience of banking operations and remittance/investigation processing
- Good knowledge and experience of SWIFT and RTGS operations
- Good knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements pertaining to payment, remittance processing
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Strong senses of risk control and management
- Self-motivated with good analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up departmental tasks
- Good PC knowledge and skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager, Payment Operations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|