Senior Manager / Manager, Home Advice Specialist, Mortgage & Secured Lending
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Achieve the assigned business targets for mortgage and other consumer banking products
- Expand business referral networks through exploring and building relationship with real estate agencies, solicitors and broker firms
- Work closely with internal business partners for business acquisition opportunities
- Make outbound calls to the targeted customers
- Participate in tactical promotion activities e.g. site promotion
- Ensure full compliance with the Bank’s policies, guidelines and procedures, and the external regulatory requirements, in particular those applicable to the course of selling
- Secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experiences in mortgage sales and proven market network is preferred
- Good knowledge of mortgage product
- Sound understanding of market trend of mortgage business
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining close relationship with internal and external partners to create or leverage business opportunities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary to Upper Secondary / Diploma|