Senior Manager / Manager, eBusiness, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Manage digital projects related to the Bank’s online platform
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendor on project planning and execution
- Plan and execute web strategies, implement search engine optimization and use of analytics tools to improve online customer experience
- Manage a team to handle day-to-day operations and content maintenance
- Support different product groups in the formulation and execution of business campaigns to uplift online revenue
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience, preferably gained in banking industry
- Strong website management experience and knowledge in sizable multi-national financial institutions
- Good knowledge on banking products and strong experience in channel management
- Strong leadership
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Independent achiever with strong analytical skills
- Ability to balance interests of all stakeholders and align goals of stakeholders
- Strong ownership to drive things to happen
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Customer Service
- Project Planning
- Team Management