- Management Reporting
- Quantitative Analysis
Senior Manager / Manager, Business Finance, T&O & Support Units, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Analytics for bank-wide expenses with the understanding of relevant drivers
- Involve in the digital agenda / IT initiatives and the tracking of it
- Support the new cost allocation project across the bank
- Handle budgeting and forecasting process of the support units
- Drive the engagement with the relevant stakeholders of the support units
- Act as the key person in handling ad hoc requests from senior management and head office
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis or Information Management etc.
- Experiences in an analytic role with focus on expenses / technology and operation function
- Experience in supporting senior management
- Experience in building dashboard and the enhancing of management reports
- Strong in quantitative and interpersonal skill
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting, able to multi-tasks, organizes and prioritizes work
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.