- Big Data
- General Ledger
- Management Reporting
- Process Improvement
Senior Manager / Manager, Account Services, Consumer Banking Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Assist team leader to supervise a team of 10 staff to supervise daily transactions and monitor staff performance to ensure adherence to SLA agreed with BUs.
- Lead process improvement initiative and prepare user requirement for system enhancement and conduct UAT;
- Handle internal/ external customer compliant tactfully and timely and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units/ parties within benchmark;
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required;
- Perform checking and reconcilement of general ledgers and other system records on timely basis;
- Assist team leader to streamline the workflow, update the operation manual, prepare the BCP Plan and conduct drill test;
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations;
- Maintain effective allocation of resources within the team using MTK.
- Degree holder;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in consumer banking operations in supervisor role with people; management experience; Knowledge of consumer banking practices & procedures;
- Have practical experience in system enhancement project and UAT;
- Specialized academic qualifications or experience in general banking operations is an advantage;
- Strong data analytical skill with knowledge to conduct big data analysis;
- Good skill to prepare power point presentation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|