- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Concept Development
- Event Management
- Event Planner
- Project Management
- Social Media
Senior Manager, Innovation & Strategy, IBG Innovation Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
Reporting to the head of Innovation Management from Institutional Banking Group, the incumbent would be responsible for developing and managing an effective SME engagement programme in Hong Kong by leveraging various online and offline activities via events, partnership, social media or various digital channels to create the best-in-town engagement and networking programme for the SME community.
- Handle event planning to execution including concept development, scheduling, agency management and budgeting;
- Assist to grow online SME community platform with the aim to create impact to SMEs and start-ups in the market;
- Develop conversion strategy to facilitate new customer acquisition via the platform;
- Assist to define digital marketing / social media strategy to maximize the exposure of the SME community;
- Develop a cohesive marketing strategy and engagement plans to build up the membership base and usage of the SME community platform;
- Forge strategic alliances with key partners including government bodies, bank customers, MNCs, associations etc. for content, events and deal partnership;
- Manage digital content, discussion and editorials in the community platform and other social media to ensure alignment and relevance for target audience;
- Organize and support branded events and campaigns for the SME community.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Event Management, e-Commerce or related disciplines;
- At least 4-6 years working experience in event management and digital solutions with proven track record of project management, event and social community/partnership management;
- Strong understanding of social media and digital engagement;
- Event and project management skill with proven track record;
- Familiar with the SME and startup community of Hong Kong / China;
- Proven time management, negotiating and multi-tasking abilities;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|