- Change Management
- Project Management
Senior Manager, Innovation & Ecosystems
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Lead the startup sourcing and engagement according to business needs
- Perform startup vetting and selection with BUs/SUs, and design tailor-made curriculum for startup onboarding
- Conduct market landscape and innovation research to facilitate management decisions.
- Initiate and coordinate POC discussions with BUs/SUs to test and validate new ideas so as to improve our digital offerings and services
- Initiate, oversee and manage POCs to ensure all aspects of the projects are planned, tracked and implemented to successful completion
- Engage project teams (business representatives, IT, operations, subject matter experts, other departments) to conduct POCs and ensure projects are delivered according to sponsors’ expectations, agreed time and cost estimates
- Facilitate project meetings and activities including brainstorming, decision making, issue resolution, hackathon, workshop, etc.
- Degree holder
- Track record in managing innovation and digital projects.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in FinTech community and ecosystem
- Understand change management and project management best practices / methodologies and lifecycle
- Innovative, Good analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|