- Customer Service
Senior Manager, eBusiness, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- The purpose of the job is to assist the Vice President to manage and develop the new initiatives
- Assist the achievement of departmental revenue and cost budget
- Implementation of new initiatives to drive the digital channels
- Delivery of superior customer experience on digital channels
- Adherence to corporate and industrial compliance.
- Achieve the sales target of the digital channels and grow revenue through driving new initiatives in customer acquisition and usage;
- Work closely with Marketing and Communication on launch and communication plan
- Strong e-banking management experience and knowledge in sizable multi-national financial institutions
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience, preferably gained in banking industry
- Strong leadership
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Independent achiever with strong analytical skills
- Ability to balance interests of all stakeholders and align goals of stakeholders
- Strong ownership to drive things to happen
- Good knowledge on banking products and strong experience in channel management
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|