You may also like
HK - GCB - Risk Analyst (Investment Lending)
HK - GCB - Risk Manager (Unsecured Lending)
Regional Lending Product Manager
Bank of China
- Product Development
Wealth Management, Lending Solutions Analyst
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Credit Analysis
- Due Diligence
Senior / Secured Lending Product Development Manager
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Project Management
Senior Manager, Deposits & Secured Lending
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist Team Lead to design, liaise and drive payment and fund transfer strategy for deposits & secured lending products including how to leverage Faster Payment System (FPS) to increase new-to-bank/product acquisition and contributed towards deposits balance growth
- Assist Team Lead to design, liaise and implement ecosystem initiatives for deposits and mortgage products, and to work closely with cross teams including Digital, Marketing, Credit Card, Technology & Operations, Compliance and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to connect the various existing DBS ecosystems or customer touch points and create strong value proposition for DBS to immerse into customers’ daily lives, to achieve business objectives
- Innovate payment solutions from customer centric perspective and able to self-initiate to connect with internal and external partners to develop payment/ecosystem solar systems
- Ability to work effectively in a highly diverse team, to work with ambiguity and demonstrate passion to learn and be part of the future of financial world
- With knowledge of P2P, P2M, P2MQR acquiring functionality and payment network rules
- Having experience in store-valued facility (SVF) and/or mobile wallets such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay, Android Pay etc. or other relevant industry experience would be an advantage
- Conduct market research on different payment solutions to facilitate bank’s transfer strategy
- Knowledge in data analytics and dashboard making would be a plus
- Hands on experience in project management, with knowledge on end to end payment and fund transfer operations flow
- With understanding of the latest payment trend in Hong Kong and HKMA related regulations
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passionate in developing a career in the future of banking and have innovative mindset
- Able to translate complex idea in easy-to-understand presentation format
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision to deliver the work required
- Ability to work with and influence an extended team to achieve speed-to-market digital & data-driven initiative launch
- Learn fast, quick and be ready to act agile. Familiar with 4Ds (Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver) & agile methodology a plus.
- Experience working in store-valued facility (SVF), card schemes (Visa/Mastercard), mobile wallets and tech giants such as Alibaba, Tencent etc. or other relevant data-rich industry experience would be considered with high priority
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.