- Complaint Handling
- Wealth Management
Senior Manager, Customer Feedback Management, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Act as the Complaint Officer of the Bank for contact by HKMA, SFC and FDRC in relation to customer complaints.
- Handle serious / priority complaints personally to reinforce the Bank’s reputation, turn complaints to business and minimise financial losses arisen from claims for damages.
- Promptly alarm the management whenever there is illegal / improper practices / high reputational risk, / financial loss attributed to claims for compensation as identified in the course of customer complaints handling.
- Remind and ensure all complaint handling staff the internal and external requirements and standards of customer complaints handling. Monitor and reflect to related management in case they are not compliant with the requirements and standards.
- Regularly review and refine, as appropriate, the Operation Manual on Complaints Handling for the Bank as a whole.
- Review regularly and improve, as appropriate, the complaint handling process and the complaint management system to ensure customer expectation and our business requirements are met.
- Organise / Recommend training workshops & training materials on complaint handling for both CB & Wealth Management staff (in particular the Complaint Handling Officers in different CB BUs/SUs) and staff under other divisions to ensure that they are well equipped with the relevant knowledge and techniques in resolving complaints efficiently & effectively.
- Enable the production of meaningful complaint reports by accurate analysis and categorisation of complaint nature, root cause, responsible unit and etc.
- University or equivalent professional qualification.
- Good academic results in English and Chinese Language Studies. Mandarin is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|