Senior Manager Change Management, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Responsible to implement projects as business analyst to bridge between Finance users and Technology Teams during the project cycles.
- Responsible to participate in locally-initiated projects as key contacts on behalf of users, including requirements/analysis, design, and testing
- Responsible to involve in globally-initiated projects, including managing/liaison with Head Office and local users in various project cycles, coordinating with local users to participate in testing and parallel run, etc.
- Responsible to review the existing business processes and propose any improvement and enhancement, if any, in the course of the projects implementation
- Responsible to participate in any business driven system enhancements or ad-hoc change requests from users and assess the benefit/ justification
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, coupled with strong sense of accountability
- Ability to work with data
- With initiative to drive change
- Self motivated and a team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|