- Building Regulations
- Corporate Communications
- Facilities Management
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Space planning
- Vendor Management
Senior Manager, Capital Works Management, Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Administration
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Work in the project management team of capital works projects and ensure all capital works projects are in good management of time, cost, quality and comply with Corporate standard.
- Monitor all projects to be carried out within approved budget and comply with the Bank’s quality standard
- Monitor Corporate Landlord’s compliance project for rectification of unauthorized building works and keep within budget
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements on renovations and alterations
- Fulfill requirements of BU/SU so as to meet their business needs
- Provide value-add solutions in response to BU/SU’s requests
- Resolve fit out issue for WPS to ensure quality, cost and time management
- Assess, monitor and manage risks from the Bank’s perspective, develop Corporate Standard
- Process improvements to improve productivity and realize cost saving opportunity
- Degree in Construction related subjects.
- Professional member of a construction related institute or HKIS/RICS
- Experience in the construction related works, preferably with exposure to banking industry
- Broad knowledge of other related disciplines e.g space planning, facilities management, building regulations and best practice
- Good technical knowledge in construction technology in particular related to fitting out and renovations.
- General knowledge in E&M facilities and good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of Finance principles in order to manage the P&L of the assets
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills, strategic planning and communications skills
- Good problem / issue resolution capability
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Qualification||Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|