- Data Science
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Senior Manager, Business Planning & Analytics, Innovation & Strategy, IBG
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Acquire, maintain, enrich and interpret structured and unstructured data.
- Apply modeling techniques to identify selling opportunities. Design promotion / customer engagement programs. Track program results and conduct statistical test to identify key learnings and opportunities for improvement.
- Be a persuasive storyteller to communicate developed analytics to stakeholders in plain language.
- Develop data visualization to discover trends/patterns, spot outliers/gaps, and identify business drivers.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Decision Science, Computer Science, Information Management or related disciplines.
- Data science accreditation obtained via MOOC or other education institutions is a plus.
- Conversant with working on a tremendous volume of data. Capable to draw insights and develop strategies.
- Solid programming experience with at least one common data science toolkit such as SAS, R, Python, etc.
- Knowledge in modeling and applied statistics (distributions, statistical testing, etc.).
- Work well in a collaborative environment. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in data visualization tools (such as Qlikview/Power BI) is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.