You may also like
Finance Manager (Financial Services)
- Financial Reporting
ASST ACCOUNTING MANAGER / Senior Accountant – HK listed garment manufacturer/5 days
Financial Management Manager (Corporate Planning & Budgeting)
Bank of China
Finance Manager - Securities
Easy One Financial Group
Finance Manager, Regulatory Reporting, Banking, 1297 (HKD500,000 per annum)
- Accounts Payable
- External Audit
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Process Improvement
Senior Manager, Business Finance – T&O & Support Units, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Partner with SUs in driving growth and improving productivity for the Unit
- Facilitate SUs in making investment and spending decisions through providing timely and meaningful financial data, analysis and advice.
- Monthly P/L review, detailed variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation and analysis of monthly rolling forecast and annual budget
- Support month end process
- Perform periodic provision
- Prepare the monthly GLAO report for T&O/SU management
- University graduate and qualified accountant
- 5 - 10 years of experience in financial industry, preferably in regional / international banking or financial institutions.
- Accounting knowledge and MIS analysis skills.
- Experience of budget preparation and expense management. Highly preferred with exposure supporting Technology financials in a bank.
- Proactive with discipline to handle ad-hoc tasks in an organized manner.
- Process improvement or financial system project experience with banks a big plus.
- Innovation and change mindset, preferably with Digitization experience in financial industry.
- Excellent skills with Excel. Big plus with exposure of Hyperion Essbase, Qlikview or Blueprism.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|