- Project Planning
Senior Manager, Bancassurance Project Management, Bancassurance, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Act as subject matter expertise (SME) on behalf of Bancassurance team, to liaise with internal stakeholders and insurance partner to drive the development and completion of insurance related projects including electronic submission platform and others.
- Develop project plans and related documents including Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification, etc.
- Work closely with project team to ensure timely deliverables based on project milestones and timeline, identify and escalate potential issues and risks to management.
- Draft user guide and system related communication to frontline users.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience, preferably gained in banking industry
- Strong Bancassurance experience and knowledge in sizable multi-national financial institutions
- Good project management experience
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance interests of all stakeholders and align goals of stakeholders
- Strong ownership to drive things to happen
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|