- Competitive Analysis
- Data Mining
Senior Manager/ AVP,Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Plan and implement credit card usage programs to achieve business goals
- Maintain good relationship with key merchants, partners and explore cross-selling opportunities in card acquisition
- Analyze the market regularly to generate new ideas to improve the business profitability, performance and increase market competitiveness
- Coordinate and organize with internal and external parties to ensure the marketing programs and new initiatives run smoothly and effectively
- Assist in rolling out e-shop marketing program and preparing analysis of various customer segments by data mining, customer research, competitive analysis
- Monitor and manage facebook page to boost up engagement rate
- University graduate
- At least 7 years plus solid marketing experience in marketing or e-commerce fields
- Possess strong business and marketing sense with excellent communication skills
- Work independently and able to handle multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with customer centricity mindset
- Creative, highly organized, good team player and with strong initiatives
- Hardworking and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently and as a Team under compressed timeline
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|