- Customer Service
- Quality Control
Senior Manager / AVP - Customer Experience, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- To assist the VP, CE to lead the customer journeys and facilitate cross-teams workshops on journey design
- To assist the VP, CE to monitor and keep track the progress of CJs/EJs. Report regularly to regional and local RED team
- To identify gaps on customer experience and generate new Ideas to enhance the customer journeys
- To collect insights and learnings from various channels including industries practices, voice of customers and staff for identify service gaps and action plan
- To coordinate and support facilitation during journey design workshops to redesign customer journeys
- Work closely with local BU/SU on customer journey initiatives
- Support local BU/SU by providing feedback on various customer touch points from CE’s perspective
- Work closely with Service Intelligence team and Service Quality team within CE Team to uplift the customer experience and achieve the CSS KPIs
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Quality Management or related discipline.
- Possess 5-8 years’ experience gained in consumer banking environment; while exposure in customer experience management is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and results oriented.
- With customer-focused mindset and good written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|