Senior Manager / AVP, Business & Risk Management, Global Transaction Services, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Build the data management infrastructure and drive the effective use of data and Market Intelligence for Global Transaction Services
- Monitor the cost and ensure it is within the budget
- Undertake the internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, assist on maintaining the awareness of operational risk and minimize the occurrence of any potential leakage
- Develop the analytics of customers / products / channels to guide and improve marketing effectiveness, product and channel strategies to build for a sustained growth.
- Support the team head to prepare the business related internal communication materials
- Degree holder in Business Administration/ Finance/ Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in audit or banking
- Good knowledge of banking ordinance & regulatory requirement
- Possess related product knowledge would be an advantage
- Highly analytical, organized and independent; manage to juggle multiple priorities
- PC literate in MS office; good interpersonal & presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, Putonghua and Cantonese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Internal Control
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management