You may also like
Senior Beauty Advisor/ Beauty Advisor (高級美容顧問 / 美容顧問)
Senior Beauty Advisor / Beauty Advisor (高級美容顧問/美容顧問)
Account Executive, Airtime Advertising Sales – Hong Kong Cable Enterprises Limited
Account Manager, Customer Contact Management Center
名牌銷售員 (W&J 珠寶鐘錶) Sales Associate / Sr Sales / Supervisor / ASM / SM
- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Relationship Management
Senior Loan Relationship Officer / Loan Relationship Officer, Cards & Unsecured Lending, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Perform administrative / operation support and handle unsecured loan applications at Loan Centre, including loan application, data input, documentation verification, loan confirmation and disbursement.
- Cross selling to Loan Centre customers and assist Loan Centre Manager to achieve the pre-assigned sales targets.
- Assist Loan Centre Manager in the implementation of various localized promotion activities.
- Ensure smooth operation workflow from application to loan disbursement in Loan Centre.
- Provide customer service at Loan Centre.
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures that are devised based on applicable regulatory and internal control requirements.
- Provide constructive feedback to Loan Centre Manager to improve the Loan Centre operation efficiency.
- Secondary Education (HKCEE/DSE) holder or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, well organized and detail-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary to Bachelor|