- Credit Risk
- Data Mining
- Database Design
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Senior Associate/ Associate, Collection Analyst, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Analyze collection MIS including market information and trend analysis for strategy review
- Perform segmentation analysis and data driven analyses by using SAS to formulate portfolio risk strategies
- Review the existing collection strategies via champion & challenger strategy testing to optimize collection effectiveness
- Provide MIS support, track and analyze portfolio performances to track the efficiency and effectiveness of collections strategies adopted
- Analyze different delinquency portfolios on net flow, payment pattern as well as vintage to identify early warning triggers to mitigate risks
- Conduct other ad hoc reporting and analysis as required from time to time
- Review collection workflows and procedures to ensure adequate risk controls are in place
- Participate and support in system and process enhancement initiatives to ensure successful implementation
Provide the necessary UAT support required for any system migrations or enhancements which will impact the reporting or MIS functions
- Bachelor Degree or above major in Statistics / Finance / Business Administration
- Relevant experience in Consumer Banking or Credit Risk Management
- Knowledge in statistics and proficiency in SAS and other data analytical tools / software
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer centric and possess good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.