- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Senior Associate / Associate, Business Finance - CBG and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Participate in business analysis related dashboard development for various business problems and financial analysis
- Assist in integrating sales and customer data, financial data to create integrated analytical solutions for identifying business risk and opportunities
- Define data needs and source, cleanse, structure and store data to create the foundation of sustained management and business integration
- Responsible for execution of standard data mapping jobs, verifying data sets in maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database
- Develop and maintain documentation of procedures and functional specifications
- University graduated in Computer studies, Management Information, Decision Science, Business Intelligence
- 3-5 years of above working experience, preferably in Financial industry with relevant experience in business analytics / data projects
- Hands-on experience with SQL, SAS. Experiences with VBA, QlikView, Tableau a plus
- Strong attention to detail, independent, good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Less experience will also be considered
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|