- Application Development
- External Audit
- IT Audit
- Mobile Banking
Senior Associate / Associate / Analyst, IT Audit
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Manage audit engagements within the designated portfolio in accordance with departmental and IIA standards.
- Perform IT Process reviews such as in the areas of internet / mobile banking and digitization.
- Demonstrate strong understanding and know-how and be resourceful to keep abreast of the key development in subject areas.
- Proactively inform Team Manager / Team Leader the major risk event, IT incident, and external audit and regulatory issues arising during the audit or through regular contact with line management.
- Maintain trust-based professional relationship with line management of the Business Units / Support Units.
- Have knowledge in the aspect of secured application development and coding with associated preventive measures
- Promote risk and control awareness across region.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of web and mobile application development in banking industry / financial institution / technology / consulting
- Knowledge and experience in agile development methods
- Knowledge in security / control design assessment, application release functionalities validation
- Strong understanding of banking regulations (e.g. HKMA, SFC and MAS)
- Good command of English – both spoken and written. Good command of Mandarin is an advantage
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to establish effective relationships with line management
- Data analytics and predictive modelling is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Internal Auditor|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|