- Application Development
- Object-oriented Design
- Oracle Database
- Trading Systems
Senior Analyst Programmer, Technology
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Maintain and support the front office securities trading systems to provide good functionality, availability, performance and security.
- Perform requirement analysis, system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation on schedule.
- Prepare application systems documentation.
- Support users in using the application systems.
- Follow and develop good programming practice and guidelines.
- Acquire new technologies and propose appropriate solutions for solving user requirements.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Possess minimum of 4 years’ relevant experiences in financial IT system analysis, design, development and implementation
- Proficiency in Oracle application development tools and Java technology
- Experience in FIX application development and support will be an advantage
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design, Java technology and distributed programming would be required
- Strong ability to work under challenging schedule and deadlines
- Independent with good analytical and communication skills
- Reliable, intelligent, diligent and good problem solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|