Researcher, Talent Acquisition Group & HR Communication
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Network with top talents in the external market to build prospective candidate pipeline for business initiatives
- Maintain candidate databases and market intelligence including market maps
- Perform candidate mapping and pre-screening of candidate shortlists for TA partners
- Ensure a high level selectivity of candidates with the right mix of cultural fit and technical skills
- Partner with TA partners to implement talent acquisition strategies
- Work in tandem with TA partners to develop cost-effective and creative sourcing channels
- Supporting TA partners in recruitment related reporting, metrics and projects
- Degree holder with 2 years of recruitment / researcher experience, preferably in banking/financial institutions
- Good knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques
- A good team player with demonstrated program management skills
- Self driven with strong planning, organizing and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|