- Equity Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Statements
Research Intern, DBS Vickers (1-year placement)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist Senior Analysts in data collection, building financial earning models and industry forecast, analyzing financial statement and writing research report
- Assist in handling client enquiries and support various client function
- Assist in the arrangements of plant/company visit business trips in China and other countries whenever appropriate
Over a course of 12 months, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to different areas within the Research function. As a Research Intern, you will receive comprehensive training and development covering the following key phases:
- Phase 1: Fundamental Training on Finance
- Phase 2: Financial Modeling & Analysis, Industry and business Model Analysis
- Phase 3: Valuation Technique, Report Writing, Company meetings
- Penultimate year undergraduate or Bachelor degree in Economics / Business / Accounting / Finance
- Previous experience in equity research with CPA / CFA qualification is an advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Team player with good communication skills
- Possess positive and diligent attitudes
- Able to work under pressure in the midst of swift changes in macro policies & industry operating environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|