Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To provide timely investment recommendations to clients in the form of daily reports or equity market reports
- To provide prompt analysis on important developments in the equity market to clients
- To market DBS insights through various events including those organized by GSMC, PB, CBG and Institutional Sales
- To assist and give guidance to other members of research staff
- Liaise and co-ordinate with regional peers for cross-regional stock ideas or strategy reports.
- Coach junior analysts in what may be considered as a supervisory role
- Provide timely investment recommendations to clients
- Assist the sales force in meeting the demands of clients
- Provide research support and insights to other banking divisions
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience in equity or financial research
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|