You may also like
Associate Analyst 3
Moody's Asia Pacific
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements
Data Analyst, APAC
CIB – Investment Banking - SIG Analyst - Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Deal Origination
MD / ED / Director, Senior Relationship Managers, Private Banking, 1191
- Credit Analysis
- Database Administration
- Statistical Analysis
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- To engage in the production of research report, database maintenance, and assist research analyst in information collection and statistical analysis.
- To assist research analysts in collecting industry and company information from all information sources that are available, such as Internet, Bloomberg, Datastream and Reuters
- To support, maintain and manage Analec Research Support Module. Perform system administration task, patch, update and setup of user and instrument profile
- To work closely with research staff to ensure quality and consistency of formats
- Maintain and distribute research publications to internal and external customers
- Database maintenance, and liaise with data suppliers such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters on data and research requirement
- Degree holder in finance related subjects preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in finance industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin)
A pply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|