- Due Diligence
Relationship Manager (Virtual RM), Portfolio Management Team, Insititutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Increase the new account opening of good quality customer and identify cross sell opportunity
- Increase the conversion rate from Online Account Opening System (OAOS) lead to successful account opening
- Conduct corporate account opening via telephone, video call and customer meeting
- Perform due diligence and complete documentation
- Obtain and check through customer’s information
- Carry out general administrative duties
- Collate, generate and maintain filing of reports
- Diploma / degree holder in business or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
- Good at managing customers, able to communicate accurately and effectively
- Good team player and ability to work with other team members and business partners
- Able to multi-task, work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|