Relationship Manager, Enterprise Banking Business, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Establish, grow and retain quality customer relationships and portfolios of Small Medium Enterprises customers by offering differentiated solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Achieve business targets through identifying and realizing business opportunities in commercial lending, trade financing and other related financial solutions in line with internal lending guidelines
- Explore new business opportunities in the Small Medium Enterprises sector through various business networks and channels and by increasing business penetration in existing portfolios
- Manage credit risks proactively, prepare thorough financial analysis and credit proposals, and conduct regular credit reviews according to internal policies and guidelines
- Be conversant with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relationship management and sales experience in corporate/ commercial banking, with strong experience in cultivating new and existing customer relationships
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking products and services
- Qualified to carry out Insurance and /or Investment regulated activities is preferred
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Capacity to work independently and take accountability for results
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Credit Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Trade Finance